Due to the fact that it has become commonplace for people and businesses to either deny or minimize the dangers associated in dating, especially for women; we share these additional verifiable resources.
- FBI site on Online Dating Scams and Crime: http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2012/february/dating-scams_021412
- Wish TV report on robberies tied directly to online dating profiles: http://www.wishtv.com/news/local/criminals-take-advantage-of-online-dating-sites
- trutv.com: Woman goes on date with someone she did not know from MeetMe.com and her deceased body turns up the next day: http://www.trutv.com
- trutv.com – Misunderstands with people you barely know can go very wrong as are documented here: http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/blog/2013/09/05/first-date-ends-in-police-chase-arrest/index.html
- Abduction http://www.whas11.com/news/local/Online-dating-website-may-be-a-clue-to-missing-Sullivan-University-student-106789748.html
- Man convicted of raping 3 women whom he stalked via online dating sites. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/04/orange-county-man-rapes-3-women-online-dating.html